PivotFreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PivotFreaks

Release your inner pivot...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Heres my first anim on this server
Tips : How To Make Somebody An Moderator EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:37 pm by Zekozna

» DnA Thread
Tips : How To Make Somebody An Moderator EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 9:02 pm by condog343

» CHAT ZONE!!
Tips : How To Make Somebody An Moderator EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 6:59 pm by pivot beta

» youtube videos
Tips : How To Make Somebody An Moderator EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 7:39 pm by paul has come to save u

» Rank me, rank Filips :D
Tips : How To Make Somebody An Moderator EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 2:51 pm by Filips

» Pivotiano Tribue/Fillips Tribute - KarziShunz
Tips : How To Make Somebody An Moderator EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 2:30 pm by Filips

» Lefty's Animations
Tips : How To Make Somebody An Moderator EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 2:15 pm by Lefty

» Graphix Team ~Apply Here~
Tips : How To Make Somebody An Moderator EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 7:46 pm by paul has come to save u

» GUESS WHAT EVERYONE!!!!!
Tips : How To Make Somebody An Moderator EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 6:02 pm by ItsAlexWright

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Tips : How To Make Somebody An Moderator

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Karzi

Karzi

Location : I Dont Know, I Been Knocking On A Stranger's Door For 24 Hours Drinking Chocolate Milk.

Tips : How To Make Somebody An Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Tips : How To Make Somebody An Moderator   Tips : How To Make Somebody An Moderator EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 2:36 pm

How to Make Someone a Moderator

There are two ways to make a person a moderator.

Method 1. Individually assigning people as moderators

1) Go to the Admin Panel>User Admin> Management.

2) Type in the name of the person you want to give moderator abilites to in the blank field on the User Administration page. Then click "Look up User".

3) That user's profile page is now seen. Go to the bottom and locate the "Rank Title" area.

4) Click on the arrow next to the rank currently showing, which would normally be "no special rank assigned". When the other rank choices are now in view after the arrow was clicked on, select the Moderator rank. Then click on the "Submit" button. The person does not yet have any moderator rights, only a label.

5) Next, in the Admin Panel, go to User Admin>Permissions.

6) In the User Permissions area that shows up, type in that person's name in the blank field, and click on "Look up user".

7) On the User Control Permissions page that shows up, next to each forum area that you want that person to have moderator abilities for, click on the arrow next to the words "Not Moderater." Select from that drop down box, "Is Moderator". The click on the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page.

The person's name will show on the index page under each forum section for which you made the person a moderator.

Last edited by Karzi on Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.tm-exchange.com
Lefty
Admin
Lefty

PostSubject: Re: Tips : How To Make Somebody An Moderator   Tips : How To Make Somebody An Moderator EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 2:39 pm

WTF, to much info dude we r fine with just me XD
Back to top Go down
https://pivotfreaks.forumotion.net
Karzi

Karzi

Location : I Dont Know, I Been Knocking On A Stranger's Door For 24 Hours Drinking Chocolate Milk.

PostSubject: Re: Tips : How To Make Somebody An Moderator   Tips : How To Make Somebody An Moderator EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 2:43 pm

Sorry for messing up your mind, That wasn't THE WHOLE Part

I meant to space it

There were 2 ways to make somebody a moderator,administrator,forum helper,T.B.A.,or
Pivot Freak Designer
Back to top Go down
http://www.tm-exchange.com
Roachy

Roachy

PostSubject: Re: Tips : How To Make Somebody An Moderator   Tips : How To Make Somebody An Moderator EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 2:45 pm

Karzi wrote:
How to Make Someone a Moderator

There are two ways to make a person a moderator.

Method 1. Individually assigning people as moderators

1) Go to the Admin Panel>User Admin> Management.

2) Type in the name of the person you want to give moderator abilites to in the blank field on the User Administration page. Then click "Look up User".

3) That user's profile page is now seen. Go to the bottom and locate the "Rank Title" area.

4) Click on the arrow next to the rank currently showing, which would normally be "no special rank assigned". When the other rank choices are now in view after the arrow was clicked on, select the Moderator rank. Then click on the "Submit" button. The person does not yet have any moderator rights, only a label.

5) Next, in the Admin Panel, go to User Admin>Permissions.

6) In the User Permissions area that shows up, type in that person's name in the blank field, and click on "Look up user".

7) On the User Control Permissions page that shows up, next to each forum area that you want that person to have moderator abilities for, click on the arrow next to the words "Not Moderater." Select from that drop down box, "Is Moderator". The click on the "Submit" button at the bottom of the page.

The person's name will show on the index page under each forum section for which you made the person a moderator.

ill have to read that all later study
Back to top Go down
Filips

Filips

PostSubject: Re: Tips : How To Make Somebody An Moderator   Tips : How To Make Somebody An Moderator EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 2:51 pm

Make me admin :C lol
Back to top Go down
http://PivotFreaks.4rumer.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tips : How To Make Somebody An Moderator   Tips : How To Make Somebody An Moderator Empty

Back to top Go down

Tips : How To Make Somebody An Moderator
Page 1 of 1