PivotFreaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PivotFreaks

Release your inner pivot...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Heres my first anim on this server
Tips : How To Ban a user From Your Forum. EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 1:37 pm by Zekozna

» DnA Thread
Tips : How To Ban a user From Your Forum. EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 9:02 pm by condog343

» CHAT ZONE!!
Tips : How To Ban a user From Your Forum. EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 6:59 pm by pivot beta

» youtube videos
Tips : How To Ban a user From Your Forum. EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 7:39 pm by paul has come to save u

» Rank me, rank Filips :D
Tips : How To Ban a user From Your Forum. EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 2:51 pm by Filips

» Pivotiano Tribue/Fillips Tribute - KarziShunz
Tips : How To Ban a user From Your Forum. EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 2:30 pm by Filips

» Lefty's Animations
Tips : How To Ban a user From Your Forum. EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 2:15 pm by Lefty

» Graphix Team ~Apply Here~
Tips : How To Ban a user From Your Forum. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 7:46 pm by paul has come to save u

» GUESS WHAT EVERYONE!!!!!
Tips : How To Ban a user From Your Forum. EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 6:02 pm by ItsAlexWright

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Tips : How To Ban a user From Your Forum.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karzi

Karzi

Location : I Dont Know, I Been Knocking On A Stranger's Door For 24 Hours Drinking Chocolate Milk.

Tips : How To Ban a user From Your Forum. Empty
PostSubject: Tips : How To Ban a user From Your Forum.   Tips : How To Ban a user From Your Forum. EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 5:26 pm

How To Ban Someone From your forums ( this goes to ALL Administrators\Forum Hosters )

If users are causing trouble on your forum, you may wish to ban them. You can do this by either banning the user, or banning their IP.

To ban an IP address, go to your ACP > Users and Groups > Ban Settings. Place the IPs in the first box (one per line), and push Update the Ban Filters.

To ban a member, go to Users and Groups > Find/Edit/Suspend User. Search for them, Press Edit Details, and change their member group to Banned.

Hope this helps.

How to unban : It's Just Like The Oppisite Of Banning The User, all the Unban/Ban is up there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.tm-exchange.com

Tips : How To Ban a user From Your Forum.
Page 1 of 1